Friday, August 1, 2008

If You Ain't Got No Camera...

Take your broke self home!

HAHA! I got my camera back this morning! Yay me! It works just as good as new. Thank you Mr. repair guy for putting it in.

First off, I wanted to open (well, close to open) this entry with a good luck wish to my buddy Jake. He is going for his OA Ordeal this weekend and I am so excited for him! You show them how it's done man! Haha, I can't wait to hear how it went.

Today was pretty good. I woke up around 12PM. I got some food and then I saw that Gage was on IM. We talked for about an hour then he had to go. He is putting his dream in his blog so I will do the same, lol.

Well it started out in a court room. It was Miley Cyrus and some other girl. I don't remember what the case was about but it had Miley really upset. I was part of the jury. Miley started crying and I stood up and said this isn't fair or something like that. Then it switched to me and a bunch of people being in this house with this evil lady controlling us. She got a group of "good" kids including me to find a closet to hide in. I went in my sisters room and went into her closet. I heard the lady beating up other kids and stuff and then i saw a 7th grader from my school come into my sisters room but then the lady followed her with a knife. I jumped out of the closet and told her to stop and please let Natalie go. She agreed with me so she told her to hide in the closet with me. We went back in and Natalie brought her blanket with her. We could barely fit in the closet. When the noise stopped we went back into my sisters room to look under the door but the lady caught us and told us to go back in the closet. When we did we heard her shooting some other people. After a while all that was left of us went back outside and turned into colored fireflies. I was a blue one. There were millions of us. We were trying to think of ways to escape without the lady knowing and the yellow, green, and red fireflies got on the roof of one of the buildings and lifted it up and flew away. the rest of us went back in and decorated Christmas trees. there was a group of yellows left that wouldn't help us because they were doing there own. the blues made a small lightweight one so we could fly away with. when we got ready to leave i woke up.

Lol, that's just a taste of how crazy my dreams usually are! Anyways, today was pretty boring. I spent most of the day chatting with Gage and surfing around Youtube. I really need a life... That is why I can't wait until school starts back. I hate doing nothing, I like staying busy and having fun. Hopefully that's what will happen at the new school.

So yep. That's pretty much it. My mom is off tomorrow so I don't know what we have planned. I hope everyone has a great night, ESPECIALLY you Jake. Get plenty of rest and don't get scared, lol. He will know what I mean. You are an awesome guy and I know you will make it through the Ordeal just fine. Don't give up! I'll be praying for you and thinking about you (duh, I do that anyways and all the time, lol). You have a good night too Gage even though we are still talking.

Love yall!
Clifton

No comments: