Thursday, August 14, 2008

Translate This!

Hello all!

Sorry for the delayed update. Been busy (not really) the past few days. But you didn't miss much.

This morning I was bored so I surfed the net. Guess what I did? I found a translator and used it to translate my blog into different languages! Wow that is cool! Here are some links to see what I mean:
Spanish
French
Japanese

See? Pretty awesome! I had fun trying to read the Spanish one since I am taking that class next year, haha!

This afternoon I went driving with my dad to the trash dump and gas station. I got to drive the new truck. I hate driving...it is so scary! On the highway the speed limit is like 50 and I hate going that fast. I'm so scared that I'm gonna not see something and get in an accident. Ok, I'm chicken. I just don't see how people do it all the time!

I got my first blog comment yesterday, haha! Thanks Ajnabi for the comment and the mention in your blog. I really appreciate it :)

That's pretty much it. I'm having a Titanic Video Contest going on at Youtube but I've only got like 10 entries so it turned out to be kind of a flop. It goes on until the end of August so I might get some more later. No more contests from me, lol.

Speaking of Youtube, sometime this week my first video, Kate Winslet - What If (Titanic Edition), passed 1,000,000 views! Yay me! Thanks everyone for watching it. I'm getting like 4,000 views a day on it. Wow! I wish my other videos were that popular. I kinda thought that one wasn't that good since it was my first video ever. I even redid it but the new version doesn't have 1/10th of the views the older one does. Oh well, if the people like it that's all that matters.

Oh and I got HappySlip to say my name in her live show and "Mooseturd" (making fun of mustard). So yeah, I thought that was pretty important!!! This is the second time she has given me a shout out in her shows. She rocks!

I hope everyone has an awesome night. Especially you Jake! You da man!

Sincerely (Not Really),
Clifton

No comments: