Monday, August 4, 2008

FrogvilleTV

Hey!

Sorry I missed doing an update yesterday. It was an ok day though. My brother turned 12. He got a new bike, a new mouse, and some money. Mary came over and we had cake and ice cream.

Today was pretty good. I didn't get.... I don't know what I was going to say. I kinda zoned out for a minute watching tv, lol. I didn't get something. Today I helped my friend Cory with a video for his site. It's going to be like a bunch of videos but this was our first one. Here is the vid:



As you can tell, I am the newscaster, lol.

I wrote Jake this morning and I talked with Gage most of the evening. I am still getting ready for my second webshow tomorrow. I have some stuff planned this time so it won't be boring like last time. I already have received a dare from someone... ;)

I watched some of the Teen Choice Awards. I think the dance challenge between the M&M Cru and ACDC was unfair. ACDC totally kicked boo-tay! I also watched that high school musical singing show thing on ABC. It was pretty cool and some of them are great singers!

Umm...yeah I think that's all I have for today. Make sure to stop by and see my webshow tomorrow at 8PM EST at http://www.blogtv.com/People/Slyth66.

Have a blessed night! Especially you Jake and Gage!

U know who it be,
Clifton

No comments: