Thursday, July 31, 2008

Great News!

Hey everyone!

I heard some great news this morning... The part for my camera worked!!! My dad is picking it up in the morning. Heck yeah! I've waited weeks! I want to try and do a video tomorrow. It may be short and sweet, I'm just glad to have my camera back!

So, Today was kinda boring. Spent most of it talking to Gage, lol. Woah.. I just realized I have an email from Jake. MSN Messenger didn't say I had an email. Oops! Hold on let me email him....

Ok done. Sorry about that man!

Ooh, my favorite YouTuber VenetianPrincess put up an awesome parody yesterday. Check it out!



Haha, I LOVE HER!

Well that's pretty much it for this entry. Over to the right I added a box with my friend's blogs. So far I only have Jake's and Gage's there because none of my other friends have one, lol. Gage's is new so go check it out before he gets too popular to notive his readers :p

See yall laterrrrrzzz!
Clifton

No comments: