Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Video Since Repair

Hey!

Today was a good day. I spent pretty much all day working on a new video. I tried doing a bunch of special effects and stuff but it got too complicated and just didn't look right. I still did some but not as much as I planned and it doesn't look as real as I intended. I'll show the vid at the end of this entry.

Jake is still doing his Ordeal and I soooo can't wait to hear from him. I remember mine so clearly even though it was like 2 years ago. I know he is having a bad time right now, lol. But after this afternoon he will be so proud of himself. I am so proud of him too!

My brother's birthday is tomorrow. He will be 12. Yep.... He's growing up, lol.

I hope everyone has a good night, especially you Jakeyyyy! I hope you are ok :) Oh...and Gage said HI! You have a goodnight to Gagers :p

USGOV803 - Attack Capture - VID #001:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFAp58Z7ZRQ

Video retrieved from attack at USGOV Area #803.
PROPERTY OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION PROHIBITED.

Night-night,
Clifton

No comments: