Saturday, August 16, 2008

A Shot At Love In New York With Flavor Flav

Hey!

Howz you? I'm doing good. Today was pretty slow. My mom, dad, and bro had to work so I was home alone most of the day. I worked on a new video just because I hadn't made a real one in over a week. It was completely improvised so there is not much to it. I doubt it will be very popular.

A Shot At Love In New York With Flavor Flav!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc2tiKIRYc0


The music is "F**k Ya Man" by Tila Tequilla. She sounds like Tommy Pickles in the song, haha.

I added a new MySpace song today. I change it a lot. I've had it set to "Far Away" by Libera for the past few days but I heard the song "Bartender" by REHAB on the radio today and I really liked it. It won't let me embed the real video but this is the song:



It's really catchy, haha. Sounds like my dad's type of music but it's new.

That's pretty much it for today. I chatted with Gage, Jake, and Dustin some. They are all doing ok. It's good to know Jake is still out there after not hearing from him, haha. Night readers!

See ya,
Clifton

No comments: