Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th, 2008!

Hey. Happy Fourth of July!!! Sorry for the few days of being a no show. Been too lazy to update plus not much going on. Been kind of a lazy week for me with not much to do besides sit at the computer or listen to music and relax. I've been writing Jake back and forth all week and he has stayed busy. He needs to send some of his life to me because I have none during weeks like this, haha. I've also chatted to Gage for long hours. Well hours can't be longer than hours but you get the point. We voice chatted again a couple of days ago for about 2 and a half hours.

Oh, by the way. About my latest video. I was looking through some of my old cassette tapes that me and my friend made. I must have gotten bored and wrote a song. The date that is said later on the tape is April 22nd, 2001. I was 7 years old, lol. Here is the video:



I realize that parts of this song use some lyrics and tune from John Loeffler's song "Together Forever". I have no clue who he is but there is no copyright infringement intended, lol. Hey, I was 7!

Anyways, I haven't had a chance to post that here yet until now. I also found a clip on one of my tapes from when my brother was a baby and my mom was playing with him trying to get him to talk. It's only for about 20 seconds but it was really cool to listen to knowing how long ago it was. No idea how it got on my tape though.

Today I talked to Gage early and spent the later part of my day loading my MP3 player with songs. I now have a total of 209 songs! I don't ever listen to half of them but they are there just in case I am in the weird mood to listen to them.

Sunday we are leaving for the beach and won't be back until next Saturday. We are going to our usual place we camp. I haven't been there in 3 years because last summer we went to the Outer Banks and the summer before that I went to a scout camp while my family went. So I'm kind of excited. I'm bringing my digital camera because I want to take a bunch of pictures. I plan on taking pictures at every vacation place I go and choosing the best one to be framed and to go on my wall. I have a feeling that this will carry on when I get my own house too. Maybe dedicate a room or a wall to travel since I love to visit new places. I don't know, it's just an idea that seems pretty cool at the moment. Oh yeah, Gage gave me his number so I'm going to be keeping in contact with him while I'm gone. Also gonna be calling my girlfriend while I'm there too. Unfortunately I won't have a computer so I can't talk to Jake or update my blog but I will as soon as I get home. Well maybe not as soon but you know what I mean.

Man my room is a mess. I just cleaned off my desk and now it's full of junk again. Hold on, I'm going to clean up. Be right back!......Back! Man I am such a nerd! I hate cleaning my room when I'm told too but when I think it's messy I hate it! But its clean now! I still have some change on my desk but I hope my dad can trade me out on it for some bills. Right now I have $75 dollars to take to the beach and I'm getting $5 at the end of this week. Hopefully that is enough to spend!

Well I have bored yall long enough. Have a great night and I'll try and update tomorrow. If I don't get to the blog I'll talk to you all when I get home! Jake I'll write you before I leave. You are awesome man!

See ya,
Clifton

No comments: