Friday, July 18, 2008

7 Things I Like About You!

1. You read.
2. You Care.
3. You're Always There.
4. You like me, I like you.
5. You made me smile.
6. You made me Cry.
7. You.... ok I'm bored now...

Soo.. Whatsup? If you are wondering why the heck I just wrote the 7 things up there, I just uploaded my parody of Miley Cyrus' 7 Things. First, here is her video:


And this is mine:


So yeah, I've been working on it for the past week but I'm a little upset that I couldn't use all the clips I filmed because my camera broke. My dad called the place again today and they said it may be by Tuesday. Aww! They said it would be ready yesterday, now I have to wait a whole week? Oh well, at least I finished the video. But now my brother and I have another idea for one. I'm not gonna give it away, but it will be based off of one of my favorite shows (and no, it's not on Disney).

I haven't heard from Jake in a couple days. I hope he's doing ok. I talked to Gage a little bit this morning but his computer is messed up so we haven't talked that much. I hope he gets it fixed soon!

I just remembered that my camera had the tape in it from my literature project "A Miserable Merry Christmas". Oh no! Lol, oh well, they can make fun of it all they want. It's on youtube anyways.

So that's pretty much it. Jake I hope to hear from you soon. You to Gage. Yall have a great night!!!

Your Lover, (NOT! Eww, lol)
Clifton

No comments: