Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still No Camera!

I'm going to DIE!!! I still haven't got my camera back from the repair shop! GRRRR! Lol, this is torture. They said hopefully it will be ready tomorrow but I really doubt it!

So I just wanted to do an update for you since it's been several days since I last did one. Nothing much has gone on here. I had a short scout meeting last night about an OA campout coming up August 8th so I'm looking forward to that.

Umm, yeah that's pretty much all thats really went on this past week. I uploaded a short video today just to fill up a space for this time i've been without my camera, lol:



I know it isn't that great but I just wanted to upload something to keep my subscribers happy until I can make a real video. And youtube really messed up the audio at some parts. Sorry about that!

I've talked with Jake and Gage a lot this week. they are doing pretty good.

Yeah, so i guess that's it for this update. Talk to you all later!

No comments: