Thursday, July 17, 2008

:( :( :(

Hey! Wow it has been so long since I have posted. I guess most of my online time has been taken up by talking with my friends. Gage and I have chatted for several hours this past week and me and Jake have exchanged emails almost every day. The time in between I've been either watching youtube videos or talking to my other friends on the board. I have said before that I would be more dedicated to this blog if I knew who read it. Even if this is your first time reading, i'd really appreciate it if you left me a comment on one of my posts. Just to know it's worth it. Even if no one responds I will keep updating, not to worry, lol. But I just would like to know if I am just doing this for myself and my close friends, or are there others of you out there. If so, feel free to leave me a comment, i won't bite, lol.

Hmm, let's see. What's been going on in my life. Well, my friend Gage and I have been talking lately and he has shared some very personal stuff with me. I'm really glad that he trusts me with it and that's what makes him the great friend that he is. I like knowing how my friends are feeling or what they are going through. Some try to bottle it all up and hide it from people, scared of what they might think. And that is understandable. But most of my friends know that I would never reject someone or think differently just because they are going through a hard time and I really like it when they share stuff like that with me. I don't know, i'm just rambling, haha.

Oh yeah, I uploaded this video:


Now you are probably wondering why the Title is ":( :( :(". Two days ago my brother and I were working on making a video for youtube. We finished all the shooting and I hooked my camera to my computer and started to record it onto my system. I noticed about half way through my camera kept loosing connection. I wiggled the cable and it helped a little but then it stopped working all together. I looked in the camera where the cable goes and noticed 2 of the prongs were bent, one of those possible broken off. My dad and I went to Best Buy to try and get it fixed and they said they had to send it off to Connecticut to get it fixed. They said it wouldn't be back until early August. NO!!!! I told them no thanks and took it back home, very upset. Yesterday my dad took it to a computer repair place and they took it and said they should have it fixed in a couple days. Phew! It was $65 dollars for the prair but my parents covered that. My dad called today and they said they were still looking for the part. He said it will be a couple more days and to call back tomorrow. So I hope they have it fixed! I want to import this video and start editing it for youtube. Plus I miss my camera :(.

That's all that I can really think of that's happened so far this week. Been dreaming every night. Normally just crazy dreams, but more than half have been about school. I guess I'm just really nervous and scared. I wish I would have chose to stay at my old school in a way. But I know that this is the best thing to do because I have more oportunities to help in college. My old school didn't have anything of the sort. I just don't like the fact that I am going to a completely strange and unfamiliar place. I'm so used to being surrounded by people I know. I wish they could all come with me, haha.

I guess I'll sign off for the night. Everyone have an awesome night and i'll try and update tomorrow.

Bye-Bye!
Clifton

No comments: