Sunday, June 29, 2008

Shine

Howdy! Whatsup everybody? Me? Not much.... still hot as can be. My dad said that they are supposed to install the new air conditioner tomorrow so I hope they do it early. Preferably before I wake up. I can't stand the heat! That's one of the reasons i do not like summer time. Now heat is ok when you are at the beach or at the pool. But when you are at a place where there is no water except the shower, you are pretty much bummed out...

Soo... Today was pretty good. Church was fun I guess. Not much out of the ordinary going on unfortunately. After church I uploaded some of the video I shot at the concert. I made a playlist so I am going to try and embed it here:



Let's hope that works. Click the arrows to change songs. I guess this gives a little taste of what the concert was like.

I got a reply to the haters video I made back in April from the main person who was being a jerk. I'll put it here so you can see:

dylanc29:
"dude your a queer ur videos make no sense and this video is so gay im the one who made fun of u and id do it again ur gonna be a homesexual when u get older ,u aint gonna make it in the buisness man"

I don't know about you but to me that sounded like something an 8 year old wrote, lol. That shows the maturity of this certain 10th grader. Now, i'm not encouraging anything... but if I wasn't me and I was a regular viewer of Slyth66's videos I'd send that dylanc29 a message showing him how much of a jerk he is. Just saying :)

So anyways, I talked with Gage until like 3AM last night, lol. We had a good talk though and shared somethings a little more personal with each other. I really wanted to thank you again Gage for telling me, it means a lot.

Jake got home from his campout today think but i haven't heard from him. I'm excited to hear about how it went so I hope to hear from him soon.

If any of my readers have any suggestions on how I can make this blog better please leave me a comment. I like getting feedback from you guys. So even if u aren't that much of a reader but you happen to have stumbled along my blog, just leave a comment and if you want me to write back leave your email. Thanks!

Oops, just got a message from Jake... hold on....

Ok. he just sent me an email he meant to send Thursday. The other one is coming really soon so he said to stand by. I'm gonna keep writing until I get it. Haha, he has know idea that I'm documenting this :p

I talked to my girlfriend today and she's doing pretty good. She got her permit so she is really excited about that. Haha, I got mine before she got hers.

Oh, I found this music video by Britt Nicole and it is one of the songs she sang at the concert. Check it out, it's pretty sweet. They don't allow embedding so Here is a link!

That's pretty much all I got for tonight. I'll write again tomorrow. Have a good night peeps!

Clifton

No comments: