Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day After First Webshow

Yoyoyoyoooooo!

Whatsup! Today was pretty tight. I didn't really do much. The part came in for my camcorder. I think it is the right part. My dad is taking it to the guys who have my camera tomorrow so hopefully they can put it in. I can't wait to get it back! I have been having withdraws lol!

I got a webcam on Sunday. It is a Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000. It was about $40 so I guess it was worth the price. The sound quality is pretty bad though but i like the picture. So yesterday I decided to do a webcast on BlogTV. I was very nervous and didn't have much planned. Lol, here is the video to let you see how it went. It only recorded the first hour but it went on for about 2 and a half.


fg - Broadcast your self LIVE

I had a lot of problems with the audio. But hey, it was my first try. Only a few people showed up but it was pretty fun. I hope to do another, more planned, show next Tuesday.

I was going to do a video today but I want to wait and see if they fix my camera. I'd rather use that than the webcam. I've gotten a lot more readers lately from youtube so thanks for coming and feel free to leave your URL in a comment! I'd love to check out your channel.

So yeah, that's pretty much my entry. Everyone have a great night. Especially you Jake, glad you survived the quake, lol. Speaking of the earthquake. Check out this video from the taping of Judge Judy:

(EDIT: Found a video from multiple shows. Check it out:)



Woah! Pretty scary stuff. I'm glad there were no injuries or at least not much.

So, see yall next entry!

Love,
Clifton

No comments: