Saturday, July 19, 2008

1 Month, 1 Day

School starts in exactly 1 month and 1 day. No!!! I'm scared. But I am also excited to see what it's gonna be like.

I talked to Gage and Jake last night. Well I was talking to Jake and then he fell asleep on me. Haha, that's ok dude. I forgive you 100%! But yeah, I got to talk to them and it was awesome.

I haven't heard from Gage at all today and that's pretty rare so I really hope he is doing ok. He better come on soon! Please?

So today has mostly been spent on the computer. I downloaded this new special effect software and I have been playing around with it all day. I wish I had my camera back so I could mess around with my own clips. We haven't heard from the place so I'm hoping that it's ready Tuesday. But yeah, I played around with some light saber effects and some green screening. My walls suck as a blue screen because of the lighting in my room so it would be extremely hard for me to pull off a blue screen. But I still want to try though. There are also a bunch of color filters to make it have different looks. If your wondering what the software is, I'm not telling you because I got a cracked version, haha. It normally costs about $450 dollars though.

Gage just signed on, will he respond....YES!!!!!! I'm glad he's ok!

So anyways... That's about it for my entry. The video is doing pretty good. I have almost 500 views. And I'm getting tons of comments and messages telling me that I'm hot so that's a good thing, lol! I'm also getting tons of comments asking about my arm, I even had one say "liar, you do to have two arms!". lol, what the heck? Umm, how do they figure I'm making it up? lol, I wonder if some people are brainwashed by youtube sometimes :)

Everyone have a good night, especially you Jakey! :p

Clifton

No comments: