Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Back and In Love with a Stripper!

Well, not really. Eww!

But I am back! This week has been awesome! I wish I could go back! Here is what I did all week.

Sunday: We got up around 6AM and drove to the campground which took about four hours. Once there we set up and ate lunch. My brother and I went riding bikes and went to the Atalaya Castle and walked through it. I called my girlfriend then went to bed.

Monday: My parents went early to the beach so my brother and I stayed in the camper playing Xbox most of the morning. When they got back we all went to a few "junk stores" but I didn't get anything. I wanted to save my money until we went to Broadway at the Beach. I called Gage when we got back but there wasn't an answer so I left him a message. He called back later while we were walking on the beach that night and we talked for about an hour. Then I had to go get a shower. After my shower I headed to bed.

Tuesday: My brother and I rode bikes around the campground for most of the day then watched a movie in the later afternoon. We went out to eat at a seafood restaurant called "Ghost Ship". We used to go there every year but we haven't been since they moved locations. The buffet was still awesome though! After we ate we went to a Marina down the road and walked around the docks and the church beside it for a little while. Then we went back to camp and I went to bed.

Wednesday: I woke up kinda early because I wanted to go down to the beach with my parents. I got ready and then stayed down there for about an hour and then got bored so I went and rode my bike some and went back to the RV to watch "Vacancy". By the way, it was really good. See it if you like scary movies! I called Gage later that night and we talked for a little over an hour. Then I fell asleep watching another movie.

Thursday: My parents went to the beach early. When they got back we got ready to go to BATB (Broadway at the Beach; not Beauty and the Beast, lol). Before we left there were some big storm clouds so we were hoping that we wouldn't get rained out. We were unlucky. Once we got to the Myrtle Beach area it was pouring down. You could barely see in front of you. We parked and ran to the sheltered area where there were a bunch of shops. We walked through there but then got to the end. There were more places on the other side. So my family and I took off across the boardwalks and pavement in the pouring rain. We got to the other side and my parents chose to stay under the shelter at the theater. Me and my bro ran out to the other stores. One area we ran through was flooded and the water was up to our ankles. It felt like we were at a water park! If only I had a bathing suit and was barefoot! Anyways, we didn't go to any stores and met back up with our parents. We drove across the street to the Hard Rock Cafe. While my parents registered my brother and I went walking to some more stores. The rain finally let up and we went inside to eat. The place looked really cool and the food was awesome! I had the 10oz Legendary Burger with a Caesar Salad and fries. For dessert I had a hot fudge Sunday. Yummy! When we finished we left back to the park. I wish it hadn't rained because I have been saving up for a while for money to spend around the stores. Oh well, at least I have it all now!

Friday: We went out on the beach around noon and I played in the water and laid out some. When we got back my parents packed up and me and my brother walked down to the store and hung out around there for a while. When we got back I called Gage and we talked for a few minutes then I went to bed early.

Saturday (Today): We got up around 6AM and got out of the park at 6:30. The ride home was long and I listened to music almost all the way. We stopped to eat at McDonalds for breakfast and then got home around 11:30AM. I got caught up on my emails and forums. I read Jake's journal. He went on vacation this week too so I can't wait until he gets back so we can talk about it. I thought about him so much this week and I wished that he could have been there. But at least he was having a good time as well and I hope they had a safe and fun trip.

Here is a video I made with pictures I took on the trip:



Well, I guess I better go. I'm hungry and I want to email Jake so he will have something when he gets home. Everyone have a good night and an awesome Sunday!

Clifton

No comments: