Saturday, June 28, 2008

Faith, Family, and Freedom 2008!

Wow! That is all I can say. I just got back from the New Life 91.9 concert. It was amazing! Definitely the best concert I've been to. The bands all gave amazing performance and the Christian atmosphere was awesome! I definitely felt at home there. Britt Nicole gave a strong performance. I wasn't sure of who she was but once she started singing a bunch of her songs were familiar. I love her voice. I also didn't realize she was from the Carolinas! Cool! The Newsboys were excellent as well! Lol, I loved it when they added in "Drowning out the South Carolina rain" in their song "He Reigns". I took my video camera and got a few of the songs so I'll make sure to upload them ASAP!

Speaking of videos, I uploaded a new video yesterday. After taking a break from doing Titanic I realized just how fun they were! This is "One in a Million":


Anyways, just thought you might want to see it, lol.

The concert was pretty much the highlight of my day. I went to get my girlfriend's birthday present and then we picked up my brother and got pizza. We took the pizza to my stepmom's house and ate it there. Then we headed to the concert.

I'm gonna get off now because I'm pooped! Jake is on a campout this weekend and I hope it is going awesome for him! I wish I could be with him there.

Goodnight!
Clifton

No comments: