Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Getting Hot with No Air

Hey! I'm gonna do a short entry tonight. It's late and hot.

So yeah, our Air conditioner quit today. One of the hottest days of the year too. My dad called a man out to look at it and they said we need a new one because the compressor is burned up. We've had the same piece of junk one for 16 years. We have fans plugged in all around the house. I have my windows open and a fan on my desk but it is still really hot. Grr, I hate the heat! I'd rather freeze to death than die in the desert!

Gage had to go to the hospital yesterday because there was an infection where he had surgery. When I was talking to him last night he said he was in very bad pain and couldn't move. He called his younger brother and then his parents took him to the hospital. He is better today but they have to keep him for a few days to make sure the infection is completely gone. Just please keep him and his bro in your prayers still. I know they can make it through this.

I updated my MySpace with some info I normally wouldn't put on there. Most of my good friends know about it, just kinda embarassing. Lol, i changed my favorite shows to Hannah Montana and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It's true.... I watch Disney Channel.... a lot. It wasn't really a secret, just didn't feel like getting teased about something else so now that I'm getting away from certain freaks who want to be jerks I don't mind saying it. And no, you don't have to be gay to like Miley Cyrus. She is cool. Wow, lol that was weird posting. Just thought yall might want to know! By the way, yes I have a MySpace. However, it is set to private and I only add people who I know in real life so posting a link wouldn't really do you much good.

I'm gonna try and get to bed in this burning house! Wish me luck. Blagh!
Clifton

No comments: