Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My First Blogger Entry!

Hey guys, sorry for the mix up. I have now official moved from my Old Site to this new blog. I think I will have an easier time here plus since my main purpose for a site is for my blog, what better way than Blogger? You can still access my Old Site to review my older blog archives. I will be working on getting them archived to my computer as well in case anything happens to my FreeWebs account. They have been great over the years but I think this is much better since I am a "Blogger"!

I was waiting on Gage to come online before I finished this entry but I'll go ahead and do it now while I wait.

Today was pretty good. My dad woke me up early and I went with him to visit my grandparents. Then we stopped by the game store and my brother and I traded in our game systems and games. My personal total I got from mine was $170. That is a lot more than I expected to get. My brother and I ended up only having to pay $100 a piece for the Xbox 360 Pro system, a used wired controller, and Grand Theft Auto IV. I wanted a wired controller because I figured it might be easier for me to use plus I didn't want to worry about recharging the batteries every few days. When we got home I set up the system in the living room and my brother and I took turns playing. We will have to save up for a wireless adapter so we can connect to Xbox Live. We both set up our player IDs so I'll share that with yall when I get online with it.

I basically spent my whole day playing that, lol. I talked to Gage some as you can tell and I'm fixing to email Jake. This is my first official blogger entry, heck yes! Haha, everyone have a great night!

Clifton

No comments: