Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Worthless Scouting

Hey guys!

Today was pretty cool. I got up and ate some cereal and then played Xbox for a while. We need to get another game before we go to the beach because with only one it gets kind of boring. We are thinking about Call of Duty 4 because I've heard that it is awesome. But GTA IV is still amazing.

Today was my girlfriend's birthday so I called her and talked to her around 3PM. We talked for about an hour and then I got online and talked to Gage and Dustin.

After a while I had to get offline and take a shower and get ready for scouts. When I was getting ready to get in the shower I pulled down the towel I always put on the floor so it doesn't get wet, and there was something crawling in it! I figured it was a roach because that is what I've seen in the bathroom before once. I called my dad and he came in and shook the towel and it turned out to be a freaking huge spider! Holy crap! I don't know if you people know this or not but I am terrified of spiders, even the tiny ones, lol. I only like them if they are in a jar or cage, even then they give me the chills. So I am a huge anti-spider person. Eww! I don't even like thinking about it!

At scouts I basically sat around the whole time. I turned in some of my paperwork for my Family Life Merit badge to my scout master and then hung around while the other guys got ready for summer camp. I got asked a bunch today by the guys why I wasn't going. This year the camp we are going to does not offer any badges that would be beneficial to me. They have swimming which is an Eagle Required one but I don't want to go just for that. I could work on that on my own time. Another reason which I found out later is the week we are going to camp is the same week I'm going to the beach with my family. So yeah, it's not because I'm loosing interest in scouts or anything, just don't have a real reason for paying so much money to not get much. But I hope the guys going have a great time.

So yeah, that's about it for me. I think I'm getting used to this new blog. It's not that it's easier, it just looks better and has more for what I want to do. Feel free to leave me comments about how you like it. I finally got my old journal backed up to my computer so if anything happens to it on my old account I still have it for personal reference.

Yall have a good night!
Clifton

No comments: