Friday, June 27, 2008

Keep Breathing

Hey! Well, yet another day with no air conditioner. I was woken this morning by my dad and one of the AC guys outside my window. My dad said that we won't be able to get another one until Monday. Monday! That's like a whole weekend from now.

Oh well, good thing I'm gonna be out of the house for most of the weekend. In the morning I'm going to get my girlfriend's birthday present and then after that I'm going to the "Faith, Family, and Freedom Celebration" in Charlotte, NC. It's put on by a local radio station and this year the concert is for the Newsboys and Britt Nicole. They are both pretty popular Christian singers. The Newsboys are the ones who sing this song:

He Reigns:


I love that song! Anyways, I'm pretty excited about that.

Today was pretty dull. I was planning on doing a video but the video editor I use doesn't have the effect I want. I tried downloading a few cracked versions of other programs but I couldn't find a working activation code for them. I'm still looking though.

I only played GTA IV for about 2 hours today. I don't want to wear it out as my dad puts it. I want to keep it interesting for a while. Besides, it's the only game we have right now.

I also talked to Gage for a little bit today. He's still in the hospital but he is doing better. Get well soon man!

Everyone have a good and peaceful night. I had another weird dream last night so I bet it's gonna happen yet again. If it's good enough I'll let yall in on my crazy thing I like to call my mind.

Love ya,
Clifton

No comments: