Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pop-Chick!

Yowzers! I haven't updated in a week. Everybody makes mistakes....everybody has those days.....1234!

Today was pretty cool. I had a cold and some sort of weird eye infection earlier this week but they are both pretty much gone now.

This weekend I spent a lot of time working on a new parody. I have been trying to work on it for almost two weeks but I've been busy with the campout and school stuff. But this afternoon I finally released it!

Pop-Chick (Toxic Parody)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BoR5Al4HYk


Oh, and when i filmed the part laying on the ground (Friday), I got stung by a yellow jacket. It hurt! Before i started filming i saw it flying around me but i just figured it would go away. About half way through filming a felt something start hurting on the back of my leg. I didn't really think about it until i started to pack up my stuff and go inside and then it started really hurting. I HATE BEES! Maybe we should just like take away their stingers and let them go. That way they cant hurt me and can still do whatever bees do. Oh well, it's better now.

Saturday night I went to Olivia's 16th birthday party and it was awesome. Most of our time was spent making Smores and jumping on the trampoline :) Her birthday was last week but her party was saturday. She's a year older than me now :(

Today my aunt and uncle came over and visited with us. I haven't seen them since Christmas so it was nice talking with them.

That's about it for today. Sorry I missed you earlier Jake. If I had known you were on i would have tried to be on too. Oh well, we will try again :) Talk to you later man and everyone have a great night. See ya!

Clifton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool vid Dude! You are getting better and better. Keep it up.

Jake