Monday, September 8, 2008

OMG!

Damn! (oopsie!) It's been almost a week since I've updated. Im sooooo sorry to all my readers. I know I've been slacking but I didn't realize my last update was last Tuesday. I'm sorry Jake, no wonder you were concerned about me. I feel like a jerk. I AM ALIVE!

This past week seems to have flown by really fast. I guess maybe because it was a short week. Nothing really too exciting happened that I can remember. Most of my friends are back in school now so I guess it's hectic for everyone trying to get back on schedule.

I've been working on a new video. Here is a preview I released a few days ago:
(Youtube is doing some maintenance. The video may appear to be "no longer available" but check back in a few minutes and it should work)


Haha, yea. By the music I guess you can tell who it's gonna be on.

Who watched the VMAs last night? I DID! All I can say is.....WOW!!!!! What an awesome show. I enjoyed every minute of it.

Congratulations Britney Spears! She won her first Moonman tonight. Her awards included best female video, best pop video, and.... BEST VIDEO OF THE YEAR! I knew she'd win! Go Brit!!!

I also loved Rihanna's performance of Disturbia. When the zombies started to come out I was like, "OMFG! Michael Jackson's back!", haha. But she did great.

My favorite performance of the night was Pink's "So What". I loved how it was like watching a music video. I like when she threw the bottle or whatever through the window and set the store on fire. That was AMAZING!

The only problem I had with it was the "Best New Performer" or whatever it was called. Miley Cyrus or Katy Perry should have won in my opinion. I don't know anything about Tokio Hotel. Well... I guess I do have to respect them because they got me thousands more hits on my "What If" video. In one of their vids on youtube the lead singer played the song and lipsynced to it so that day I had hundreds of people running to my video saying "OMG Bill is awesome! He loves this song!". He must have seen my video, haha. I have over a million hits on that one and it is almost more popular than the official video.

Yea, just thought you might like to know how it went, haha. It was a great event.

Well...since I can't think of anything else I need to go get my shower over with. I sent Jake a pretty long email today. I love writing to him. I know you are wondering, "how could you love typing an email?" but it's true. I guess I just like sharing my life with him because he means so much to me. I know, you are probably sick about hearing about how great he is, but I don't care. He is such an awesome friend and I can't imagine the internet without him, haha. I consider him part of the family and he has invited many times to run away and live with him, lol. If only I could. I could (and have, several times) spend all day daydreaming about what it would be like to live with him, or near him. I'd have to completely change my laidback lifestyle, choice of clothing (NO DUH!), and time management, but it would SO be worth it. I'd give almost anything to be his neighbro. Woah, typo but I like it! He's my neigh-bro!

Everyone have a "razz" night (guess who I stole that word from, hehe). Especially you Jake. Oh and thanks to all you other people that read, it means a lot :)

Your pal,
Clifton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! cool video clifton!!