Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Drama Mama

Hey!

Today was pretty cool. It's late so I have to make this quick. Today was a late start day so school didn't start until 10:45AM. Each of my classes were 1hr long, and in between 2nd and 3rd block we had what they call "Advisory Time". It is in our homeroom and I'm guessing its supposed to be something about bettering yourself. It was only 25 minutes long and most of that time was filling out a paper about ourselves. My 2nd block is the same as homeroom so when everyone left after class i stayed sitting there. The teacher kinda looked at me for a second and then she remembered i was in her homeroom, lol. I left my stuff in the room and went to the bathroom. When I came back the room was full of strangers, some I recognized from the first day. The teacher didnt seem to know any of them either, lol. When she was calling role she had no clue how to say the names. She didn't really call me, lol. She just said Clifton and then moved on. Then after class as everyone was walking out she just kinda stood at the door and as i passed she said "Adios Clifton". :p

So after school I went to the first drama club meeting. It was really cool and I saw a lot of people from my P/P class in there. I didn't feel so bad being the new kid because this one girl in my class who is also new was there. We had to join a committee so I joined the one where I saw the most names I recognized, Scenery Committee. I'm guessing they are in charge of making the sets. That really isnt something i am interested in, but i'd rather be in that with people i know than another one with random people.

On the way to the van after school as I was walking on the side walk a truck pulled up in front of me and honked. I didn't look up or anything, i just figured it was some random person. Then as i started to cross the parking lot I heard "Hey there buddy.". I looked up. It was one of my scout leaders, lol. I don't see him that much but he was the one i mentioned in another blog entry that said those nice things at the board of review. We talked for like a minute and then he went into the school. I don't know what he was there for but I know he has a son there. It was cool to see him.

At our scout meeting tonight we talked about Beach Sweep and then met with the OA members and talked about Fall Fellowship. The leader that I saw at school showed up at the meeting tonight. It's always nice to see him there. I know, I'm a suck up :)

Well it's really late now so I gotz to goz! Everyone have an awesome night, especially you Jake!

Clifton

No comments: