Thursday, October 2, 2008

Summing it Up!

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't written in a week. It seems I have really slacked off these past few weeks. I'm really sorry. I'll try to get back to my daily routine starting next week. Keyword.... try.

This week has been pretty good. It has gone by really slow though. In drama we are now working on our own plays. Tuesday we discussed our 3 play choices we wanted to do. I got one of mine picked. I will tell you more about it as the story develops. Today we talked about the ploys of our plays. Mine is a comedy so the plot seemed sort of crazy at times.

Today was a pretty cool day. We had a quiz in history that I didn't think was until Friday. It was flippin' hard too! It was about the amendments and it was matching the number of the amendment to what it did. I probably did pretty bad on that but oh well, it's just a quiz. In Spanish we did a conversation assessment and tomorrow we are supposed to design our own floor plan for a school and tell about it (en Espanol). It's probably going to be pretty hard. Luckily I have a good group that cares about their grades.

I had to buy a song today! NOOOO! I'm so used to using limewire and other sites. Just kidding (not really). I needed the instrumental for "Hot N Cold" for my new parody and I could only find it on one site and it cost $3. I asked my mom and she let me set up a paypal account using her debit card. I gave her the cash and she let me download it. It sounds pretty good. The ending has a high pitched noise in it that isn't in the real song but I'll try to work around that.

At scouts, we are having our Fall Camporee tomorrow through Sunday. I don't really want to go but I need to. It will be our first "patrol based" campout. I'm not officially in a patrol so i joined up with the group with the least people. Reagan joined the same group as well. We had to plan our own meals and supplies. It's really frustrating and like I mentioned I would rather do it the other way. Speaking of that, I was told I needed to be at the meeting an hour early because they were having a leaders meeting. Sweet! I was the only kid there so it was a little weird, haha. But we discussed things like new t-shirt designs, upcoming campouts, and popcorn sails. They tried to let me have a lot of say-so in what we do but I kinda let them do most of the talking. I will try and be more involved next time.

Well I have to go get a shower. We have to be at the church at 5PM tomorrow and I don't get home from school until about 4:30. So I only have like 15 minutes before I leave again. This is my last shower until Sunday. YUCK! I'd take one in the morning but I'd probably like fall asleep in the shower. Oh well, a lot of others are in the same situation. We're boys, we're supposed to stink. NOT!

I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend. Jake I will email you right before I leave the house tomorrow. It will probably be really short, but I'd feel really bad if I didn't tell you bye personally. So yea, I'll make sure to do that. :)

I'll try to update Sunday night when I get home and tell you all about the trip. Everyone have a good weekend!

Yours truly,
Clifton

No comments: