Monday, October 27, 2008

A Blog Changing Event?

Hey reader!

Today was pretty good. I was sooooo tired though for some reason. I was trying to stay awake in History but kept feeling my head slide off my arm. It was horrible! Watching a movie about Andrew Jackson made in the 70s doesn't help either!

In Spanish I am the week's helper. Every week she picks a helper who keeps track of participation points and adds a tally mark for everyone who participates in class. Sure...pick me the day when I'm about to go night night. Haha, at one time she was like "Clifton." I just sat there daydreaming. "Clifton....Clifton?". I jumped my gaze up to her. "Give Luke a point". Oops! Haha, she was laughing though. I love that class. We have a new seating chart and I'm right beside her desk. Too bad for me though because there's a bunch of sleepers around me, lol.

Lunch was average. There was almost a fight as me and Keenan walked in but the assistant principal stopped it before it started. Dang it! I know, I'm bad. I like seeing a couple of retards duke it out every now and then, lol. As long as I'm not involved or an innocent person, it's fun. Now I'd be really P'ed off if someone attacked someone for no reason unless they were the type who looked like they deserved it. You know...the guys with their pants down to their ankles and chains around their neck. Haha, not being racial either. I've seen people of all races who act and dress like that.

Drama was pretty cool. We had auditions for our class plays. I auditioned for Patrick, Owen, and Mr. Grey. Don't worry about those, lol. I'll tell you about the part I get casted as. We will find out tomorrow.

We had a sub in science so we watched "Myth Busters: Shark Week". Haha! I love that show! Before we started there was a fire drill so we all got to stand out in the freezing cold for about 5 minutes. Yipee!

So I was thinking, today I set up a YouTube account I plan to use for personal videos aside from what I do with my parodies. I was thinking about maybe turning this into a V-log. Where I still update this page, but with a video instead of text. That way instead of reading you can just watch or listen. Sound cool right? Well, it's just an idea. Let me know what you guys think in a comment. If I get no response, I'll decide what to do on my own. That might not be pretty, lol. Just kidding!

Well, it's past 11 so I should get to bed. I have a history test tomorrow that I reviewed over for about half an hour so I hope I do good on it. We get progress reports sometime this week so I don't know if I'm dreading or looking forward to it :)

Have a great night everyone, especially you Jake!

Your writer,
Clifton

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep you should !!!

Just some guy. LOL