Saturday, October 18, 2008

No Chicken...WAH!

Hey everyone!

It's a short entry because I want to get to bed early so I can wake up early in the morning. Well I'm not going to bed early really, just earlier than I normally do on Saturday nights.

This week has been pretty good. I surprised everyone with my hair, haha. But I have gotten lots of compliments so I guess it's ok.

Wednesday was a scout meeting. We discussed advancing the younger guys and also about the OA Campout next weekend. I'm not going though. I don't really have a good excuse besides I don't really feel like going. I like Troop Campouts better.

Our rough drafts for our play were due Friday. I finished mine but I didn't get a chance to get it read yet so I'll have to wait until Monday. I know it could be better but this is my first try at writing a play. It's a lot different than videos. But it's still fun.

Last night I had a webshow. It was going good and even Jake came on. Then I said I needed to talk to him about something and I went off air. I know it was a private conversation so I won't really get into it too much. But I am REALLY sorry about it man. I just had so much running through my head that day and I lost sense of what Trust really was. I mean, I have lost the trust of a lot of people lately by pretending to be what they are not, and he is pretty much the only close Online Friend I have left. I mean I have some others but he is the closest. And I questioned my trust. Not because he did something wrong, but because I was losing trust with all that has been happening around me. After I got my frustration out we discussed it more and he told me about the time when he had lost trust with people online as well. I guess it's something we have both been through now. I apologized for appearing to not trust him (which I do, with all my heart, trust him). We have both said that we are like brothers and I really mean it. I told him that if I ever had to make the choice between talking to him or doing everything else I regularly do online, I would chose him. Sure, I love YouTube and MySpace and all that, but he is the most important thing to me online. Luckily, I don't have to make that decision. I can have it all! Jake, thanks for being such and awesome friend and sticking with me through all this time. It really means a lot. You rock my world!

Oh the Title of this.... Well... I had originally planned to make a parody of Hot N Cold. I have been working on it all week but when I was getting close to finishing up, I realized something. There is no Chicken Suit in The Sims 2. WHAT? I had had in my head all this time there was and I was saving that part until last. Now that there is none I have nothing to do but put this project to a halt. If anyone knows how to get a Chicken Suit let me know. I'm not giving up on this, I've gotten too far, but I am going to move onto my next. By the way, I already have half of the next song recorded! I'm gonna finish it tomorrow and work on the vid throughout the week. Yippee!

Speaking of Youtube, over the past 2 weeks I've had 3 of my Titanic Videos removed due to copyright claims by the music owners. What the crap? I've had these videos on here for how long now, over a year!?! And they are just now deleting them. That's a bunch of crap. So what I decided to do, was remove ALL of my Titanic videos from my channel. Then I reuploaded them on a new one just for storing the best. I also cleared out some of my other videos that may be "illegal". WHATEVER! So I went from 76 to 31. Wow! Oh well, I don't regret it. This is just one step closer to becoming a partner. I am going to apply for it once I get some more subscribers.

That's about it for my week. I'll try to update again as soon as I can. It's hard to update every day with school and all. But I will try my best. Everyone have an awesome night! Especially you brother, Jake that is. :)

Your writer,
Clifton.

No comments: