Sunday, October 12, 2008

Going Blonde!

Yikes, another week in the dust! Sorry readers!!!!

The only big news I can think of for this week would be as of yesterday. I freakin' dyed (well highlighted if you want to be specific) my hair. I'm now a blondie! I love blonde hair though and I thought I would give it a try. So far, I'm lovin' it!



Yep, that's pretty much the "highlight" of my week! I'm making this entry short because I need to get to bed. Tomorrow I am going to my old school and visiting because we have the day off and they still have school. So I'm popping in for lunch. I have my outfit planned out and everything, haha!

This weekend I have been able to chat with Jake some each night and it is awesome! He is one of my bestest friends ever and I am happy every time I talk to him or read his journal. He is such a neat and cool guy. If everyone had a "Jake" in their life this world would be perfect! :) You are awesome man.

Well, everyone have a great night. See you all next time I update. Don't worry, I have not and will not give up on my journal. It is a major part of my life and I would feel leftout without it. So don't worry if I go a few days without updating. I am either too busy or too lazy to mess with it, haha. But I don't forget about it, just wimp out. :p

Later!
Clifton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro!
I like your video...and your new hair. Sorry...I had to show my mom and see what she thought. NO, I cant dye mine. But it was worth a try. Talk to ya soon.
JAKE

Unknown said...

Hello.

This is probably a request that's a little bit out of the blue... Tomorrow morning, I'm doing my profession of faith and as a part of the service, was planning on singing Fool for You by Nichole Nordeman. My pianist fell through, but last week, I had found a video I believe you made of a karaoke version of the song. I checked in this evening and low and behold, the video is gone. A little panic. My dad managed to find the non-karaoke version back on a different site (which is what led me here, to your blog) but the karaoke version is no where to be found.

So, I was wondering... would you be able to e-mail me the karaoke version? I know this is really last minute, so don't worry if you can't/don't get this message in time. But, if you could, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.
Jeanette

jsdeboer@gmail.com