Friday, October 24, 2008

Energizer

Hey my peeps!

This is seeming more like a weekly thing now than daily. I'm really sorry about that. I'm not avoiding writing. It's just this week has pretty much been dedicated to working on a video. I wanted to see how well I could work with a deadline. So Sunday morning I decided I wanted to start on a video and finish it by Friday. I wrote the lyrics, recorded, filmed, and edited it. It was a lot of work but it was fun. I guess that's what it would really be like in the film industry. Having to do things by deadlines. Well not just film, with anything in education or careers. But it's more fun and easier when it's something you like. For example, I have a 2 page paper due Wednesday about Andrew Jackson's Administration, and I haven't even planned on starting. I'll do it Tuesday night! Haha!

Oh yeah, here is the video:


Lol, yeah it is a parody of Britney Spears' Womanizer. I am fairly pleased with the results of this vid since I spent so much time on it.

Earlier this week I went through and removed all of my Titanic videos. Before that, within the past 3 weeks I had been told that 4 of my vids were removed due to Copyright Infringement. So I was like, what the heck?!? So I just took them all off. I uploaded them on another channel that will be unused. Then yesterday my "Outer Banks" video was removed for having copyrighted music, but I managed to use YouTube's "AudioSwap" to replace the audio. They are really cracking down on their stuff so you better watch out with what you upload!

The funniest thing happened this morning. As soon as it happened I told Jake so here is a copy and paste:
OMG Dude, I have to tell you the funniest thing that just happened!

So my mom and my brother were out getting his glasses fixed and my dad and I were here at home. I was in my room eating and my dad came to my door asking my how was it and I said good. He said he was getting ready to take a nap and I said ok. A few seconds later I hear "Clifton!!" and I see him running out the door. I watch from the window as he runs to his van and speeds out of the driveway. I was really freaked out. What the heck is he doing!!!??? I called his cellphone and asked him what the crap was he doing. He told me someone just stole the truck. He saw them pulling out of the driveway. I looked out the window and he was right, it was gone. I asked him if he knew the license plate number and he said no but he was going to call the police. I let him go and quickly called my mom. I told her what happened and she said, I'm in the truck! She had came home and changed vehicles to take my brother to his friends house (he has a really bad driveway and she didn't want to mess up her van). HAHA!

So I called my dad but didn't get an answer. He had already called the cops. My mom came home and then she tried to call him and finally got through. He was on the highway "chasing down the truck" and was panicking. She told him that she had it. He then started cussing and everything, it was sooooo funny. He came home and we told him to call the cops back. Well, last time he called 911, so he started to dial it again but i stopped him. then he got the phone out and called the sheriff's department. He told the person there "i'm sorry, i called early about my truck being stolen, my wife stole it". Then they said, ok let me transfer you to the dispatcher. DAD! You don't tell them your wife STOLE it!!!! Well, he then explained it to the dispatcher and she was like, "ok, let me call my officers back in then".

That was flipping hilarious dude! When my dad first called the cops they were like "are you sure it wasn't repo'ed?". and he was like "yea! i own the truck, it wasn't!".

Sorry, i just sooooooooooooo had to tell you that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
---------------

That still cracks me up even hours later :p

Well, I guess I'm just gonna surf around YouTube a bit and see if Jake gets on after his run. Oh yeah, no school for me today! Woohoo! It was a teachers work day or something but I was freeeeeee! Lol. I wish I was Jake, getting EVERY Friday off. You suck! Just kidding, lol.

Well, everyone have a nice night, especially you Jakers. I'll try to update every chance I can, probably tomorrow. See ya later alligators!

Your author,
Clifton

No comments: