Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Just A Bill

Hey!

Today was pretty good. My English teacher came up to me this morning before the bell rang and asked me how I was liking Scarlet Letter. Why would I want to talk about a book at 8AM???? lol. I just told her I liked it better than the last book (which is true).

Math was a review day for our test tomorrow. I think I'm pretty ready for it. We had several pages of review questions to do and I don't think I had any problems and finished it all in class.

I almost fell asleep in History! Not that it was boring, but I was just really tired for some reason. I actually went to bed kind of early last night (midnight, lol). We did an activity where we were given cards and we had to get in order to depict the process it takes to make a law. We watched this video like 3 times, lol. OH YES!


I love it! It actually gets stuck in your head, lol.

In English I did most of my homework for that night. I couldn't hear the teacher anyways, I sit beside the AC and it was going crazy today. We didn't do anything really anyways.

In Speech we went through the first round of PowerPoint Speeches. Only about half the people did them though, because the rest didn't have them done or hadn't even started. How could some students be so dumb? On the most part, they were good. None with sound though, so I hope it doesn't take off points.

I still haven't taken a shower so I better get going. Haven't heard from Jake but it's gotten to where we only write on weekends. I hate how it's so little, but life gets busier. When we first met we talked for at least 3 hours or more chatting. I have some guys I do that with now (Ryan and Steven) but we don't really talk much. Just the occasional "hey...whatsup?" lol. They are cool though. Oh and in case they ever read this, here is their shoutout so I can say, I even wrote about you in my blog! lol.



There ya go guys, lol. That actually looks awesome, wonder what mine looks like?


Neat-o!

Have a great night and I'll write again tomorrow if I have time!

-Clifton

No comments: