Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Cyber Weekend

Wow, this weekend has gone by WAY too fast. Can I have it back?

Last week was good. Nothing really special happened that I can remember.

Yesterday I filmed most of my new video. It is almost entirely green screen so filming was the easy part. It was fun though putting on the different outfits and becoming the characters.

After I filmed I helped out my friend Chance with the audio for his new parody. He sent me 2 audio files with singing in them and I had to copy and paste them onto the instrumental. It was pretty fun. I think it turned out pretty good.



I watched the Kids' Choice Awards at 8pm. They were ok. I thought the best part was when Miley went on stage to accept her award. Although I think she deserved it, it was to good to pass up the opportunity to spoof:



I made that last night at like 11PM, so it's not that great, lol. That's why I put it on my side channel.

TODAY:
I finished the filming of my video! I did the Amy part. Oh yeah, the video is a music video spoof of "If U Seek Amy" by Britney Spears. It is a cover of the song, because it is already funny lol. By the way, if you ever wanted (or didn't want) to see me as a chick:


I know, I'm hot (NOT) lol.

After that I saw that one of my favorite YouTubers theoriginaltyler needed someone to edit the audio for his video. I jumped on it! He gave me is AIM (which I never use) and we talked about it. After about 3 hours of work I finally finished it! I think it turned out great. Haha, here is his video:



Lol, he is awesome.

Well that's about it for this weekend. I will try to update more often throughout this week. I emailed "Jakers" Thursday but haven't heard from him this weekend. Jake, hope your weekend went awesome! You are still my best online bud! Have a great week bro!

I'll update this week (hopefully!)
Clifton

No comments: