Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Gathering

Hey guys. It's time for my weekend update!

Friday: After school I went to the middle school beside my school to help out with a "Bingo Night" thing a kindergarten/elementary school was putting on. We went as a group (Beta Club). I didn't really know anybody there though. It was kinda weird at first, but once we got to work I enjoyed it. I started out helping with making sure the kids didn't make a mess in the drawing area, and then I moved into where they had a bunch of inflatable carnival games. I spent the whole time helping out at the "Baseball" game. It was hard trying to keep all the 3 year olds from walking in front of the person hitting the ball. There were a couple times that all 3 of us running it were like "Crap, that was close!" lol. But no one got hurt. I left at 8 and my mom came and picked me up.

Saturday: We went to my aunt and uncle's house in Gastonia for my uncles birthday. It was more like a family gathering type of thing. A lot of the people I haven't seen for years. And my cousins are weird. But in a good way, lol. We stayed there for several hours and then came home. Oh yeah, my mom scratched my other uncle's car on the way out. It was so small but she made a big deal out of it. But I think he knows someone who can fix it for free. We got home about 4 and I didn't really do much the rest of the day.

Sunday: Didn't wake up until 11:30. Went to bed kinda late last night. I spent pretty much the whole day working on a video. I came up with the idea late Saturday night, and got the whole video done today.

First, here is what I'm making fun of:


And here is my version:


Lol, I think it turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment and rating on the video! I can't believe I did it all in one day. Normally a vid takes me a week or two. I stayed busy for about 6 hours straight working on it.

That's about it for this update. I hope Jake is doing ok. We wrote each other on Saturday I think. I hope I hear from him again tonight.

GAHHH! I don't wanna go to school. It's a normal week, and I don't really have anything to look forward to. At least not yet. Hopefully something will come up.

Talk to you later.
Clifton

No comments: