Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Rolling in the New Year

Hey guys,

Whatsup? It's been a great Holiday break and I'm not ready to go back to school. Today I uploaded a video I have been working on since around Christmas. It is a look back at all the important things in 2008:


Yeah, I know the singing isn't my best. I was so rushed to get it out in time because I just had a few days to record, film, and edit it. The editing didn't turn out as good as I planned because when I imported it using my new software, i couldn't edit it in my old. So I had to do the ENTIRE project in unfamiliar software. VERY BAD IDEA! So yeah, sorry if the editing isn't up to par with my usual style. I had to cut 40 minutes of green screen footage down to 4 min. Then I had to go back and add the background and position each individual green screen shot. Oh well, hope you like it.

I'm gonna do like last year and make a list of things I want to accomplish in 2009. But first, here is my list from last year. Let's see if I lived up to my goals:


Get all A's on final report card
YEP!

Exempt my exams
YEP!

Get my Permit
YEP!

Start looking for a job
Lol, no. I'm not old enough!

Make new friends
Duh! I had to at a new school (this is before I knew I would switch)

Build better relationships with my really close friends
...I've kind of lost good relationships with people at my old school. And one of my best friends moved away. So, I can't really say I completed that. Unless you mean online and with Jake, then YES! ;)

Save Money
Hahaha....No

Exercise more
You're kidding right? NO!

Eat less junk food
I guess I sorta did this....Sorta.

Do good in "Smellin' Coffee"
I think so!

Get over my mild stage fright
Lol, I like how I said "mild" and yes, I am over it!

Pray everyday by myself (not including school)
Well, I kind of let myself down on that one. I have actually been praying less than when I was in a Christian School. I haven't really thought about it until. Dang! Sorry Jesus! I mean I have prayed, but not as often as I used to. I do sometimes at night if I go to bed kind of early. :(

--------
Ok, so time for REALISTIC goals for next year:

1. Become a Partner on YouTube.
2. Create at least 20 parodies over the year.
3. Get over 2,000 Subscribers.
4. Get good grades next semester (and First semester, 11th Grade).
5. Share my faith every opertunity available at school.
6. Be more outgoing, and not so shy around strangers.
7. Find a good charity to sponsor after I get a job and donate regularly.
8. Get a job.
9. Get my Drivers License.
10. Find a way to share Christ's love through my videos (without being forceful)
11. Find a way to sneak over to Jake's house and hideout in his Attic.

Haha, JK about that last one. Btw, Jake I wanted to let you know I'm still alive. Sorry I didn't write you yesterday. I didn't realize editing would be an all day process. I guess instead of writing you I'll include it in this entry. Thank you so much for being my friend this year. Well and the year before but I think this year we have grown closer than we ever were before. Sure, we had a few mishaps and even some arguments but we always ended up getting back together. Hopefully our friendship will grow even stronger in 2009, if that's possible, haha. You are my Online BFF and you will always be. I love you (like a brother) dude! :)

Well I'm having the craving for a scary movie so I'm gonna go look one up. I'll make sure to catch the ball drop too!

Everyone have a great New Years and "Good Luck in '09!"

3..2...1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Clifton

No comments: