Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy 27th!

Happy Birthday Britney Spears! Haha, that's the best way I could think of to open the entry :p I just downloaded your new album online on Limewire! ;)

Sorry I haven't updated in like a week. My break was pretty busy with Thanksgiving and stuff. By the way that went good in case you were wondering.

Our play is Thursday and Friday and I'm really excited about it. We have a dress rehearsal tomorrow during class so I get to wear my PJs! Lol. Tomorrow will be my first time running the lights on my own. I'm kind of scared because I'm unsure about one part in the first play. Hopefully I won't miss my cue. I don't want to dissappoint Mrs. Daniels. Other than that 1 part I think I have it down.

Saturday I'm gonna work with my partners (yes, we have another person with us now) on our trrbuchet project. We still haven't started :( I'm not gonna get into that now but I would have liked to start last weekend.

Oh I made a preview trailer for my new parody coming out Friday!


I can't wait to release it!

I know this entry is short but I just wanted to fill you in on whatsup. I'll try to update Saturday after Operation Christmas Child. I won't be able to until then unfortunately. But after this week my schedule should go back to normal.

Everyone have a great night! Especially you Jake. I haven't really heard from you in a couple days so write when you can! NIGHT!

CLIFTON

No comments: