Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Have I Given Up?

If there are any readers out there (that I haven't kept in contact with in other ways) then I sincerely appologize for not giving you guys an update in weeks. A lot of my time has been dedicated to schoolwork, videos, and talking with friends online. I have a Vlog that you can subscribe to at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SlythPersonal

I try to update as much as possible along with extra stuff not on my main channel. I am not giving up on my journal, I just am finding less time to keep you updated as often as I would like. The more popular I become on YouTube, the more time I have to dedicate to my videos to keep my fans happy. And it's something I really enjoy doing. YouTube is my other life right now. And I look at it as a way to practice for my career intentions in the future. I hope you understand.

I will still try to update as much as possible, but I don't want to consider this blog a priority. I put my online friends (Mainly Jake) and my videos above anything else online. Of course I like to keep the world updated on my life, along with my future self. But I consider videos another way to record my life, the creativity side.

So yeah, just wanted to throw this quick update out there. I hope EVERYONE out there has a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I surely plan on updating before New Years with my goals for 2009. I will recheck my goals from last year and see what I achieved.

Jake, I haven't heard from you in a few days buddy. I hope everything is going ok with you over there. I know the holidays are a busy time for you, and I hope they are going great! Merry Christmas Bro!

Good Night to all, and to all a....Yeah!
Clifton

No comments: