Friday, December 12, 2008

The Point of No Return

10 Days in the dark. MY BAD!

This past week or so has been CRAZY busy. I really had a good time though. Our plays on Thursday and Friday of last week went fantastic. I was really pleased with my performance. This class has tought me a lot. Saturday we went to Charlotte to work on the Operation Christmas Child workshop. It was so cool to inspect the boxes and help stuff them with extra stuff. I just thought it was cool knowing that the next person to look inside that box after me would be a kid that may only recieve this one gift all year or posibly all their lives. I am definitely doing my own box next year.

So, I'm sick! Wednesday I woke up with a really bad sore throat, Thursday I had a runny nose, and today was both combined. Not to mention the medicine I took this morning "may cause drawsiness". I felt like crap in my first two blocks. Oh well, hope I get over it soon.

We have to do a monologue for Drama on Monday. I took mine from Hello, Dolly. I had one from another play picked out but I like this one better. Yesterday and today we worked on blocking it. I hope I'm ready for it on Monday. We also had to do a Resume. We had to list all the plays we have been in since 8th grade. That was pretty cool to make. We also had to list "special skills" so i put singing, jazz and irish step dancing. At the end of class today (fun class, we laughed so hard with no reason at all!) we were talking about spongebob and mrs. Daniels was grading our papers and called out my name really loud and said "CLIFTON! You can do Irish Step dancing?!?". Everybody tried to get me to do it but i didn't, lol. I only know a little bit (from old school) and I didn't want to look stupid, lol.

We watched a movie on earthquakes in Southern California in Science class. Pretty scary stuff.

Jake, are you okay there little buddy? lol. Haven't heard from you in a few days. Write soon!

I took some of that medicine again and I'm starting to get weak and sleepy. I guess I'll close here. I will probably have a new video up tomorrow so i'll try to update then. Everyone have a great night, especially you Jake!

CLIFTON

No comments: