Monday, November 3, 2008

Reach Out And Touch Me!

Yeah, I've been listening to Hilay Duff's new single:


Lol, I've been a Hilary Fan since Lizzie McGuire. That was my favorite show. I wasn't to big of a fan of her last album "Dignity" but her first 2 were great. I own them both and listen to them regularly. This new single is HOT! It's a whole new style for her but I'm liking it. Hey, she's 21 now, she doesn't have to live up to that preteen image anymore. She can be sexy! BTW, did you know her and my sis were born like a week apart, same year? Pretty cool!

Oh wait... this isn't my music review blog. HI!!!!!!!!!

Today was pretty cool. It went by sort of fast though. We have tomorrow off because of elections. I have been working on a video this past weekend and I plan to release it early tomorrow. So since there is no school, make sure to check it out!

Yeah I know Jake, I haven't updated in a week. MY BAD! Thanks for the reminder though. I don't know what I'd do without ya ;)

No big plans for the week. Besides school. :(

I'm gonna get to bed now. I'm pretty sure I will update tomorrow since I will have a new vidseo so check back then! Everyone have a great monday night! Especially you J-J-J-J-Jake!!!!

Clifton

1 comment:

Joseph Slabaugh said...

it is spelled Hilary not Hilay.

Mr. Deleted.