Tuesday, November 4, 2008

President Barack Obama!

CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yay, my candidate won!!!!!!!

This is a quick entry. I just wanted to express my excitement, haha. So I can say I've been in the same room as our president, the first black president of the United States. Haha, what an awesome story to tell my kids.

Quote from January 24th, 2008
We went on our first field trip since seventh grade. Went to hear one of senator Obama's speeches. He is one of the presidential candidates in the United States for 2008. I am neither republican nor democrat. I am not that much of a politics guy. I don't really follow it that much. But it was cool to actually see a guy who could be the next president. We got a really good view too. We were in the back of the room to start with but my friends and i snuck to the middle. It was a cool speech even though he put down President Bush a lot. And when he was getting ready to come out the whole crowd started chanting "Fired Up! Ready To Go!". I guess that's his slogan or something. It was fun! If you ever get the chance to go to one of these speeches, please go! I thought it would be boring but it was really exciting!

------------------------
Oh yeah... here is my vid:


Haha, hopefully that lightens up your mood if you were a McCain supporter :)

Everyone have a great night, especially you Jake. I hope scouts was a blast!

Loveeeeeeeeeee,
Clifton

No comments: